Professional advice on the choice of optimum legal personality variant for the business
Commercial companies/corporations are among the most popular business models in Poland. However, the actual choice of the type of business is not obvious, for many business-related reasons. Any wrong decision often involves certain limitations or tax burdens that can be avoided.
ACCO Law & Taxes offers a combination of professional advice on choosing the optimum legal status for the business in terms of legal and tax aspects, with taking over all the formal duties involved in setting up and registration of a company.
Our proposal is dedicated to:
- Individuals and/or business owners intending to set up a company;
- Foreign corporations intending to open their business (a company) in Poland;
- Business owners intending to transform their sole proprietor businesses;
- Companies planning a merger, acquisition, or transformation of their legal status.
Upon request, ACCO offers daily management of tax and legal affairs of companies, with a guarantee of active partnership, legal certainty, and a suite of measurable financial benefits.
Jakie korzyści zapewniamy?
Choosing the optimum legal status for the business
Legal certainty, advantageous taxation
Effective handling of necessary formalities
Retaining the existing brand value
Strengthening credibility and reputation improvement
Smooth business operations
Incorporation and registration of companies - the proposal
- Analysis of business needs and drafting the articles of association with arrangements optimized in terms of legal and tax benefit for our clients.
- Adjusting the terms to the business profile of the operator, to enable flexible management of the company and its equity in the future.
- Assistance of ACCO lawyer at signing a notarial deed; recommendation of a notarial firm upon request.
- Preparation of complete documentation required for company registration in the National Court Register, in the REGON statistical registration system and NIP tax identification system.
Good advice is never offered in a hurry; however, as business owners, we are perfectly aware of the need to operate quickly and effectively. That’s why we offer complete formation and registration of a company within 48 hours.